For everyone looking for bartending jobs near me, bartender jobs near me, bars hiring near me, there is an urgent recruitment for bartender jobs in Canada. Applicants must have relevant experience and qualifications. They should also be able to work flexible hours. Interested candidates can apply now.
Check also – How to Be a Bartender
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do so as soon as possible. Bartending is a great way to earn money and meet new people, so don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply now and start your new career today.
Who Is A Bartender?
A bartender is someone who works behind a bar, making drinks for customers. They may also work in other areas of the restaurant, such as serving food or taking orders. Bartenders must be able to keep track of multiple orders and make sure each drink is made correctly. They must also be able to interact with customers and provide good customer service.
A Bartender is responsible for making, mixing and pouring alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests at the bar and restaurant. A Bartender provides friendly, cheerful, attentive and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all guests. Functionally reports to the Restaurant Manager and instructs the Barback.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares drinks, serves wine and bottled beers, and draws draught beer from kegs
- Interacts with guests, takes orders and serves snacks and drinks
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make an attractive display and merchandise drinks
- Maintains a clean and sanitary bar that meets Department of Health standards
- Complies with all food and beverage regulations
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Basic math and cash-handling skills
- Basic knowledge of beer and wine
- Excellent communication skills
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
Bartender Jobs Requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule often including nights and weekends
- Ability to remain stationary for periods up to 8 hours in length
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and exert well-paced mobility
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use draughts, wine keys, cash registers/Point of Sales systems
- SmartServe Certified
Benefits And Perks
- Additional Information
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
Apply for Bartender Job in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship
You can apply for this job and others using your online resume. Click the apply button below to submit your resume online to this employer.