If you have experience managing a restaurant and are looking for a new opportunity, this is the perfect time to apply! Restaurant managers are in high demand in Canada right now, so don’t miss your chance to get a great job. Apply from the link below and you could be working in a top restaurant in no time!
Restaurant Managers jobs in Canada for Foreigners – Apply Now!
Who are Restaurant Managers?
Restaurant managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of a restaurant. They ensure that the restaurant runs smoothly and efficiently, while also providing excellent customer service.
Restaurant managers typically have experience working in the restaurant industry and may have previous experience as a server, bartender, or cook. They must be able to handle all aspects of running a restaurant, including ordering supplies, scheduling staff, and handling customer complaints.
Requirements for Restaurant Managers jobs in Canada
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Work Setting: Urban area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Cost products and services. Organize and maintain inventory.
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets.
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- Provide customer service. Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- 5-10 people.
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- Accounting software.
- MS Outlook.
- Point of sale system.
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Tight deadlines.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Handling heavy loads.
- Physically demanding Attention to detail.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Large workload.
- Overtime required.
- Client focus.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Excellent written communication.
- Team player.
- Restaurant Operations Manager
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Full-time and part-time
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
[alert-warning]If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.[/alert-warning]
Application Deadline: October 27, 2022
- 296 Pemberton Avenue and 288 Pemberton Avenue, both in North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Apply For Restaurant Managers jobs in Canada
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the apply button below to submit your resume online and email your application to this employer.