There are many opportunities for those seeking housekeeping jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. The demand for qualified workers in this field is high, and there are many positions available. Apply now to take advantage of these great opportunities!
If you get a job that provides Canadian visa sponsorship, you will be able to apply for and obtain a work permit in Canada. You can live and work in Canada with this. You should read this guide if you want to develop your career as a housekeeper in Canada.
Working in Canada has numerous advantages. Employers are required under Canadian labor law to protect the safety of their employees. Workers in Canada are likewise well compensated.
Foreigners who obtain a work permit in Canada may also bring their spouses and dependant children with them. As a result, most foreigners seek strategies to obtain a Canadian visa sponsorship.
About Canadian Visa Sponsorship
If you’re looking to move to Canada, you may need a visa. The process of getting a visa can be long and complicated, but luckily there are many organizations that can help sponsor you. These organizations will help with the paperwork and fees associated with getting a visa, and can even provide support once you arrive in Canada. With their help, you can make the move to Canada without any stress.
Most immigrants are sponsored by their spouses, parents, or dependent children. In the event that you do not have a Canadian citizen family, obtaining a job with visa sponsorship becomes an alternative.
To be sponsored by a Canadian employer, one must submit an electronic job offer or get a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Check also – Housekeeping Jobs Near Me
Canadian Labor Market Impact Assessment
The Canadian Labor Market Impact Assessment is a critical document that a Canadian firm must get before hiring a foreign worker. This information was acquired from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
As a foreigner planning to work in Canada, your employer must get certain documents before you can apply for a work permit. There are, however, some exceptions. A contract, a job offer letter, and the LMIA number are also required documents for the work permit application.
How to Apply for a Housekeeping Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a housekeeping job as a foreigner in Canada may appear to be a challenging endeavor. If this is the case, you should follow the simple recommendations below to make the job application process go more smoothly.
- Prepare the documentation required for the job application. This comprises a resume, a strong cover letter, and a portfolio (This is optional).
- Begin your job hunt on the internet and on social media. You can use Canada job tools to find companies that hire foreign industrial workers. LinkedIn and Facebook are two social networking networks that you might use for your job search.
- Following that, you should apply for as many job opportunities as possible in order to increase your chances of getting a job offer.
The employer will contact you if you are qualified for the position. The salary will be set, and the procedure of obtaining a visa will begin. To prevent being duped, ignore any employer who requests a money to obtain a job offer or an immigration charge.
Qualifications for Housekeeping Jobs in Canada
Certain requirements must be met in order to work as a Housekeeping Room Attendant in Canada. The following are the prerequisites for a housekeeping job:
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Ability to follow instruction
- No education or experience required, we will train one on one
- Excellent customer relations.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange furniture following use by guests
- Responds to guests and requests in a prompt and courteous manner
- Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet and handed in to the Supervisor/Manager at the end of the shift
- Ensures all maintenance and safety hazards are promptly reported to the Supervisor/Manager to minimize hazard risk
- Takes responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is operated correctly and secure at all times
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures
- Reports any unusual or suspicious persons/activities happening in the area of security to the manager
- Reports any maintenance issues including burned out light bulbs
- Puts stationary in folder along with pens and places in desk drawer
- Check under bed, drawers, and closet for left behind articles and or trash
- Cleans sink and fixtures
- Restock all terry, soap, glasses, comment cards, coffee and other amenities
- Clean coffee pots when needed, – ensures pots are plugged in
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Housekeeping Room Attendants
[alert-note]Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.[/alert-note]
You can apply for this job by sending your resume the email provided below. Click the apply button to email your application to this employer.
Official Job Description
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada’s fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
The Room Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. The Room Attendant must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers.