Bible Verse About Restoration: The Bible is full of verses about restoration. Whether we are looking for hope, comfort, or encouragement, the Bible has something to say about restoring our relationship with God. Here are just a few of the many verses about restoration that can be found in the Bible.
2022 Bible Verse About Restoration
- Zechariah 1:17 – Cry out again, Thus says the Lord of hosts: My cities shall again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem.
- Jeremiah 30:17 – For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: It is Zion, for whom no one cares!
- Luke 8:43-44 – And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
- Zechariah 8:3 – Thus says the Lord: I have returned to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, and Jerusalem shall be called the faithful city, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts, the holy mountain.
- Jeremiah 3:22 – Return, O faithless sons; I will heal your faithlessness. Behold, we come to you, for you are the Lord our God.
- Jeremiah 15:19 – Therefore thus says the Lord: If you return, I will restore you, and you shall stand before me. If you utter what is precious, and not what is worthless, you shall be as my mouth. They shall turn to you, but you shall not turn to them.
- Zechariah 9:12 – Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double.
- Jeremiah 27:22 – They shall be carried to Babylon and remain there until the day when I visit them, declares the Lord. Then I will bring them back and restore them to this place.
More Bible Verse That Talks About Restoration
- Joel 2:25-26 – And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
- Hosea 14:4 – I will heal their apostasy; I will love them freely, for my anger has turned from them.
- Nahum 2:2 – For the Lord is restoring the majesty of Jacob as the majesty of Israel, for plunderers have plundered them and ruined their branches.
- Micah 7:19 – He will again have compassion on us; he will tread our iniquities underfoot. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.
- Micah 4:6-7 – In that day, declares the Lord, I will assemble the lame and gather those who have been driven away and those whom I have afflicted; and the lame I will make the remnant, and those who were cast off, a strong nation; and the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion from this time forth and forevermore.
- Zephaniah 3:19 – Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth.
- Job 42:10 – And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
- Psalm 51:12 – Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
- Psalm 80:3 – Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we may be saved!
- Psalm 85:4 – Restore us again, O God of our salvation, and put away your indignation toward us!
- Isaiah 1:26 – And I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called the city of righteousness, the faithful city.
- Isaiah 57:18 – I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners.
2022 Prayer For Restoration
- When life feels out of control, turn to prayer for restoration. This simple act can help you feel calmer and more focused. It can also provide a sense of hope and peace.
- Father Lord, restore unto me the joy of my salvation, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, purify my glory and make it whole again, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, speak your restoration into every hopeless situation of my life, in Jesus name.
- Any of my virtues that have been smelling to you, father purify and transform me again, in Jesus name.
- Let the power of resurrection fall upon my life, in Jesus name.
- Anointing to recover all, possess me today by fire, in Jesus name.
- O God revive my glory and let it be useful for your glory. Mercy of God arise and push my destiny to the right location, in Jesus name.
- Every tree of my goodness that have ben cut down by wicked spirit, I command you to die, in Jesus name.
- Father, release your light upon my glory and separate it from darkness, in Jesus name.
- I declare all round restoration of my fruitfulness, in Jesus name.
- I recover my destiny from the spirit of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
- I posses the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh LORD, restore my wasted years in Jesus’ name.
- I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from me, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil power holding back my prayers, or the answers to my prayer, I command you to be bound, in Jesus’ name.
- Every good thing God has destined for me, but is in the possession of someone else, I command it to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, remove any person or personality sitting on my blessings, miracles, breakthrough, prosperity, finance, job or good health, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every household wickedness eating up the blessings God Almighty has bestowed upon my life and family, I destroy you, in Jesus’ name.
- I break in pieces every covenant or curse obstructing divine restoration in my life, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer For Relationship Restoration
Heavenly Father, thank you that you are great and abundant in power, your understanding is beyond measure. Hear my prayer for relationship restoration. Where there is hostility, please bring kindness. Where there is conflict, please bring gentleness. Where there is sin, please bring forgiveness. You are the God of reconciliation, please help me to trust in your restoring power. You are the God of endurance and encouragement. Help me to live in harmony with others, that together we may with one voice glorify Jesus Christ. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
Lord Jesus Christ, thank you that you made all things, and in you all things hold together. Through your blood, you have brought reconciliation between mankind and God, and you have given us the same ministry of reconciliation. May I work for the peace and restoration of relationships that have become difficult. Remind me that no relationship is beyond your healing power. You are able to do far more abundantly than all that I ask or imagine, according to the power at work within me. To you be glory throughout all generations, forever and ever. In your mighty name, Amen.
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, thank you that you possess infinite riches of wisdom, goodness and power. Bring peace in all my relationships Lord. Help me to work for the restoration of relationships that are broken down. Bless me with your love that I may love others who have hurt me. Bless me with your peace that I may bring calmness instead of confidence. May you, Lord, make me increase and abound in love for others. May you establish my heart as blameless in holiness before you. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
Mighty God, thank you that your word enlightens my eyes, purifies my soul and preserves me for eternal life. Your word says that we should keep loving one another earnestly since love covers a multitude of sins. Thank you that your love has covered my sin. I pray that you would fill me with the same love for others, so that I may restore relationships that have been affected by sin. You have loved me and have freed me from my sins by Jesus’ blood. To you be glory and dominion forever and ever. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
O Lord my God, thank you that you are my ever-present help in times of trouble. You said that I should love my enemies and pray for those who persecute me. In friendships that have broken down, I pray that you would help me love. In relationships that are in conflict, would you help me to pray. Hear my prayer for the restoration of my relationships. May your peace be in my heart, your grace be in my words, your love be in my hands and your joy be in my soul. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
Prayer For Marriage Restoration
Lord, You promised to guide us in the way we should go. You are a wise Counselor, and You know exactly what we need. All our hopes and expectations are in You. If outside Christian counsel is necessary to lead us back and “start over,” please direct us to who truly can help. I trust that You are the answer, Lord. I believe and declare that divorce is not what we want. I ask that Your will be done in our lives and marriage. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Lord Jesus, Our marriage is crumbling. I come to You; “before Your throne of grace,” desperately seeking You., asking You for help and guidance and wisdom about what to do. We’re stumbing and feel the hurdles are just too big. We keeping hearing the word, “Divorce,” We hear other “voices,” telling us to just give up— that there’s been too much water under the bridge… that our marriage is too far gone to keep going on. But Lord, neither of us want to destroy our marriage. We don’t want to break up our family or injure our children. You said that marriage is a covenant, “til death do us part.” You said that “nothing is too difficult for you.” I believe that Your will is for our marriage to be healed too.
Miracle Prayer For Marriage Restoration
I ask You to renew in me and in boyh of us, us a willing spirit. Help me to not point fingers or respond defensively. Teach me how to listen to ————- and to really hear. Lord, I realize that my actions, attitudes, and feelings and the things that have have happened between us that brought us to this place, didn’t happen overnight. I realize that it will take time to undo things that I have done, that brought us to this place in our marriage. I ask You to show me what I need to do to make these things right between us. Help me to see what I need to see to change. I ask you to work in ———- (my spouse’s) heart and to help him/her do what You want him/her to do.
But Lord, we’ve tried and done what we can, and have come to the place now where we don’t know what to do. Lord, I ask you, that if there is a way, to please show us the way and what to do. I ask You to show us the next steps we need to take to restore our marriage. I ask you to deal with my heart, with any selfishness, apathy, or pride, or anything ————- (my spouse’s) heart. I ask You to reveal anything to us that we are not seeing for ourselves. I believe Lord that You are “…the Way, the Truth, and the Life. We’ve lost our way. We need Your way, Your Truth and Your life. We’ve lost our “first love” for each other. We need You. We need You to restore us; I ask You to restore us oh Lord and to help us find the way back to each other and to You again.
What Do Restoration Mean In Bible?
What does “restoration” mean in the Bible? The word “restoration” is used in a number of different ways in the Bible. In general, it refers to the act of returning something to its original state or condition. This can be seen in passages that speak of God restoring Israel after exile, or Jesus restoring a person to health.